Well, hello there. Elemental Reviews is back with a new theme! I guess the last one did not work out, primarily because it published the articles in such an unorganized way.
I am not really the kind of person to create a list of New Year’s resolutions, but I do like to set my own personal and particular goals for in the future. Same goes for this blog. I have a few ideas that could make reading reviews here a lot more interesting than other websites and blogs. So I am definitely going to realize these ideas. ER is about simple movie reviews that have been written for the movie fanatic and the rookie. As you may have noticed, I do not always review the latest titles — it’s just what interests me to write about really.
I have planned to change the standard layout of the articles.
- Articles will get a combination of standardized, but also fitting titles to make the reading experience more interesting.
- Facts about the specific movie, such as running time and director’s name, will be added to the reviews.
- Ratings will go at the end of the review and not in the title anymore.
My goals for the this year are as follows:
- Review at least 100 movies.
- Publish at least 15 book specials (reviews, commentaries and other analyses) and 5 TV reviews.
- Include at least 5 movie reviews by guest contributors.
Well, wish me luck!
Stay in touch for this Friday’s first Book Special!